Thursday, September 30, 2004

Prologue (-3)

Now 4 cycling days from officially begining my training.
Today is officially listed as a "rest day" on my training schedule, which I am ignoring until after my bike ride. Today, though, I think I'll stick to my schedule.
Friday is listed as circuit training--I'll skip that.
Saturday is listed as a 12 mile run... I'll be biking 100 miles, does that count?
Sunday is listed as a 3 mile run... I'll be biking 50 miles into the wind. Does that count?
I've got to hate running something fierce if I'm willing to bike 150 miles to avoid 15 worth of running. Something ain't right in that equation.

Meanwhile, you can make a difference in the life of an abused child by going to www.childadvocates.org and navigating your way to the donation page. Be sure to reference me (Joe Breda) and the HP Houston Marathon so they know where the money's coming from.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home