Thursday, May 04, 2006

The slow get slower...

Lord, I'm sorry for cussing so much.  It's just that I hate running.
Amen.
 
 
 
Today's run:
3 miles
Time:  32:27.3 (!)
Average:  10:49.1
Mile 1:  09:28.2
Mile 2:  11:22.9 (!)
Mile 3:  11:36.1 (!)
 
I got to the park after the weather, so it was dry and relatively cool.  But man did this run suck.  Suck suck suck.
It was miserable.
No fun.
And it got progressively slower...
and slower...
and...  slo...wer...
a...n...d....  s...l...o...w...e...r...
 
The "final kick" was merely me desperately attempting to not walk the last stretch in front of the stretching benches.
 
Yuck.
 
I think I'll do it again Saturday.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

Funny!

Oh how we love to punish ourselves!! Maybe one of these days you will actually look forward to a run (hmmm, maybe not!)

9:57 PM  
Blogger equarles said...

lol
i hate days like that.

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home