Monday, August 01, 2005

New header

Ok, the original header was:
"This is my training journal for the 2005 HP Houston Marathon on January 16, 2005. I am running on behalf of Child Advocates, an organization that speaks up for abused children and fights to break the cycle of child abuse. Also, I hate running."

Since the 2005 marathon came and went and I am now running another marathon, the new header has been properly adjusted.

"This is my online marathon training journal. I, like most people, am very very lazy when it comes to running, which I hate to do. I am running the HP Houston Marathon on behalf of Child Advocates. If you read that I've actually admitted to skipping workouts (or that I've just not bothered to mention it) feel free to e-mail me and call me a fat and lazy quitter. That'll get me back running."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home