Monday, January 10, 2005

Home Stretch (1)

Ok, a little more than 5 days and counting.
I ran Thursday and felt pretty ok. I ran again this morning and actually feel pretty good. It's amazing how fast you can get out of shape, and then how fast you can snap back into condition. At this point I'm very confident that I will finish. Not sure how well I'll finish, but I am certain that I will finish.
I also picked up a running buddy. My wife's uncle Doug will be running with me, so I'll at least have someone to hear me complain for 5 hours about how much I hate running.
One last long-ish run this week (tomorrow, probably, but no later than Wednesday and no more than 10 miles), then I coast into the weekend ready to run for what seems like forever!!!
Child Advocates hoopla station is at or near mile 22. First Presbyterian hoopla station is at or near mile 10 (at First Presbyterian church, duh).
That's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home