Tuesday, October 18, 2005

88 (continued)

I ran at lunch.
Yea, no big deal.  I just belted off an 8:00 mile.
 
I'll let that sink in for a second.
 
That's right, 8:16 to be exact.  I've been wondering over the past few days how fast I could run a mile, and now I know.  I wasn't even running all out.
 
Here's the splits from Memorial Park:
 
Mile 1:  8:16
Mile 2:  ??  (I don't know where the 2 mile marker is.  I was at 20:00 where the route turns closest to 610 and heads back to the tennis courts)
Mile 3:  32:23 (roughly 12:30, I'm guessing).
 
Yea, I took the last two miles pretty easy.  I didn't want to overdue it since it's been 10 days since I ran last.
 
I feel pretty kick ass right now.

1 Comments:

Blogger jen said...

That's great!! Doesn't it feel great when you get a good run in? Talk about the ultimate mood enhancer.

The mile 2 marker isn't too far from where you clocked in at 20:00...it's along that picnic loop, a little further in.

:)

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home