Wednesday, October 12, 2005

94

Still waiting...  haven't even tested out the legs.  I'm going to get some new shoes, that might help fix the problem.  If I keep up the running I've already done I'll probably need to get 2 pairs.  Maybe I should get a new job...
 
Along with my shoes I still think I'll get some suspenders.  I still haven't gotten those suspenders yet.  There's just something I don't like about wearing a belt on my days off.  I don't like it.  Feels too dressy.  I like loose, comfortable clothes, and since I've been running lately they've become looser and more comfortable.  And generally speaking, people aren't very keen on the idea of someone's pants falling down while they're shopping for eggs, though that is the "in fashion" among kids these days (how old am I that I use the phrase 'kids these days'?).  I've even seen kids with pants around their thighs and a belt.  A BELT!  I just want to come up to them, slap them on the back of their head, pull their damn pants up, then slap their parents for letting them out of the house looking like dirty vagabonds.  Reminds me of the homeless character on "In Living Color" that one of the Wayon brothers played. 
Kids these days.  Looking like vagabonds.  When I was a kid even vagabonds had some dignity.  They'd at least try and look respectable.  Maybe wear a tie...  sure they'd wear it as a headband, but at least they were wearing a tie.  And pants that fit.  Or at least were held up by a rope around their waist where their pants belonged.  I mean, come on!  Give the guy some money, he's got a rope for a belt!  How can you be so heartless?  And look at his big old head!  He can't even fit a tie over it!
 
So anyway, I think I'll be buying some new shoes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home