Wednesday, December 14, 2005

It's raining!

It’s raining.

You know what that means?  You guessed it boys and girls!  I’m not going to run today.

 

Of course, that’s saying about the same as “it’s sunny”, “it’s cold”, “the sun rose in the east”, or “it’s a day of the week that ends in ‘y’”.

 

Regardless, I’m taking the night off.

 

Physically I’m just about 100% recovered from the 30k.  The acheyness (grab your pencils and correct your dictionaries, I just made up another word) in my joints is 90% gone and the muscle soreness is almost 100% gone.  Only 2 days of recovery, not bad.

 

Daily stretching helps, I’ve discovered.

 

I’m not sure if I’ve mentioned it, but with the completion of the 30k, I ran my first EVER 20+ mile week.

2 Comments:

Blogger equarles said...

geez....running in the rain is great. as long you don't have to hit too many puddles of water and it's not lightning.

6:06 PM  
Blogger Steve Bezner said...

I'm glad your recovering just in time for the 21 miler! Although I did just see a small chance of rain on Saturaday. Wouldn't that be ashame if it rained on the 21 miler.....

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home