Tuesday, December 13, 2005

To 21 or not to 21... that is the question

As of right now I’m not planning on running the Houston Fit 21 mile workout on Saturday, so don’t get all excited.

 

In fact, right now I don’t really want to run anywhere, for any reason.  If you let loose the dogs they’ll catch me ‘cause I’m not running from them.  My legs hurt and I miss riding my bike—even in the cold.  This sucks.

 

But I’ve swapped a couple of e-mails back and forth with a couple of friends (one who was at the 30k) who are seriously talking about running it and I’m beginning to think I might just go start the route and see how far I get.  Besides, 21 miles is less than 3 miles more than a 30k, though the 30k stretched me to darn near my limit.

 

We’ll see…  I’ll probably sleep in Saturday.  I’ve got no reason to go out and torture myself any more than I have already.

2 Comments:

Blogger WalkSports.com said...

And/or you can do the Striders Longest Long Run on Saturday, December 24th at 6:30 a.m. at the George R. Brown -- 23 miles all the way to Memorial Park and on the course!

Jon

1:03 PM  
Blogger El Oso Furioso said...

Sure, I could. I don't doubt that. I don't doubt that for a second.

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home