Friday, January 06, 2006

MS150 info

“Registration for the MS150 has reached 13000 riders and is now closed.”

 

1 month faster than last year.  Wow.

 

Why is this running related?  Because I’m 26.2 miles away from starting my cycling season!  Whooohooo!!!

 

No more runs are scheduled between now and the marathon.  I’m going to do a little cross training this weekend and a lot of stretching next week, but no more runs are scheduled before the marathon.  It’s going to feel a little weird not skipping workouts, but I think I’ll be able to soldier through.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I should get some MS150 training tips from you. One of my resolutions is to actually train this year. :)

1:01 PM  
Blogger El Oso Furioso said...

There's a lot of news coming from my camp about the MS150, but I'm not letting myself think about it publicly until January 16.

6:47 PM  
Blogger Tiggs said...

ok well atfer Jan 16th maybe you can help us. I'm going to be nervous about it since I'm new to biking!

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home