Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Text alerts and the first twangs of nerves

Ok, so I just signed up the fam to check in on me during the race so they can intercept me at the various points.
Then I ran through the blogroll to check in on folks.  You guys rock.  I'll keep an eye out for you at the finish line ('cause most of you will already be there when I come around).
There are so many great stories.  Did I mention you guys rock?
 
And then the neves start acting up.
I know it's just nerves.  Gut nerves, nothing else.
 
2 deep breaths.
 
I can do this.
I can do this.
I can do this.
I can do this.
I can do this.
 
Stay calm.
 
Tomorrow I gather supplies and watch Chariots of Fire (for the first time in my life).  If it's good, I'll watch it again Saturday.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This may have been mentioned already, but "you can do this."

Keith.

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home