Friday, August 04, 2006

An update, of sorts

Ok, on Wednesday, 7-26, I ran the fastest mile of my adult life, 8:27, or thereabouts.  For some reason that post, written on 7-26, posted on 7-31.
 
That's the thing I was referring to when I wrote "something happened but I'm not talking about it".
 
Coincidentally enough, it posted on the very same day something else happened that drops the odds of me being in the Woodlands on 8-12 to near 0%.
 
I'm now officially a daddy.
 
Joseph Ashley Breda was born 7-31, at 12:59pm.
 
There's still a chance I'll be there, but it's pretty low.  I'll have to get some time to actually get out and run (and I don't see that happening).
 

6 Comments:

Blogger WalkSports.com said...

Congratulations to you and your wife! Well, more your wife ... she did 99.9% of the work.

Seriously, I'm extremely happy for the two of you!

And we get pictures faster than the Cruise baby! :)

8:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

WOW!!! WTG Joe and wifey. Well, wifey did all the work. Congratulations to you and your family. Great job, dad!!!

10:15 PM  
Blogger Steve Bezner said...

Congrats Joe!

Now you have to get a baby stroller to push while you do all your running.

Take Care

7:29 AM  
Blogger Tommy said...

Congratulations. Having a new baby boy at home is something worth missing a race for.

You will get back at it soon enough.

8:38 AM  
Blogger Tiggs said...

yehhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! congrats joe!!! woot!!!!

6:02 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

CONGRATULATIONS DADDY AND MOMMY!!

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home