Thursday, August 04, 2005

I'M NOT SLACKING!!

It's Thursday, and I haven't been slacking. I've been dilligently working the plan. Sunday was swimming. Monday had an evening meeting. Tuesday it rained. Yesterday I went out and rode my bike 15 miles. SO THERE!
August is going to shape up like this:
The main focus will be weight loss. I'll run on weekends and some during the week, but I'm going to be intensively cardio and weight loss training. My goal is to drop another 10lbs to get me down to the 190 range.
September will feature longer runs and some weight training to increase strength and endurance.
October, November, and December will be months of half marathons every other week and 5 to 10 mile runs during the week and weekends.
See, I have a plan. I expect I'll run upwards of 100 to 150 miles in training for this thing. I will finish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home