Thursday, August 04, 2005

IT'S ON BABY!!!

Ok, so to add a little incentive to the pot for this running of the marathon there will be a little bet.
Jay has given me plenty of crap for quitting last year and incentivized this year's running.
I fail to finish and he and my brother-in-law will drag me around town and polute my body with all kinds of brewed spirits.
Plus I have to wear a dress (I say kilt) to work.

I finish and I get my pride back, plus 2 beers--but I get to pick the size.

So, the game is on. Call the glass shop, they'll need to make a big mug.

1 Comments:

Blogger El Oso Furioso said...

Going out on a Saturday night is one thing. Having two ex-rugby players intentionally pollute your body after you have intentionally and decidedly taken care of it for several months is another thing, completely.

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home