Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Groove? What groove?

Yes, I was supposed to do speed work today.  Yes, I was supposed to run SOMETHING yesterday.  No, I didn't do either.
But I did only drink 5 beers yesterday for Labor Day.  And they were all light beers, so that barely even counts.  And I did have 3 bugers (one a double), but there was lettuce on them, so that counts as salad, too.
 
I guess my only saving grace was that I must have walked about 1000 miles at the Reliant complex between Friday and Saturday.  Tomorrow morning, I promise, 2 or 3 miles.  And then another 2 or 3 in the evening.  Nice, easy pace.  Then speed work on Thursday--a little interval training.  That'll be fun.  Nothing like interval training to make you hate life.  Maybe I can find a place to run wind sprints!  Or run lines!  That'll be a hoot!
 
As you can tell, the motivation factor is pretty low right now.  Plus football season is starting.  And I've got to watch paint dry.  I've got a thousand excuses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home