Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Today is the day!

That's right.  I'm breaking out of the divot on my couch.  Today I run.  I even have my gear in the car.
I can't just sit and wait for the motivation to come to me.  I'm going to just have to get motivated. 
AAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The door won't open for me, I have to kick it down.  The, uh, wind won't, uh, push the boat, I have to set the sails.  The, uh, ball won't get in the goal itself, I have to shoot it.  Um.  Ah...  the food won't jump into my mouth, I have to chew it.  Ah, er...  The beans won't burn on the grill.  Whatever, you get the picture.
I'm back.  Watch out, marathon.  There's an ass kicking coming and I'm providing the boots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home