Monday, October 10, 2005

The Cardinals Suck

You know, resting until Thursday will work out well.  The Houston's local nine, the Astros (for those of you living in foreign countries or under a rock) just won their second ever post season series and will be playing the Cards in the League Championship Series Tuesday and Wednesday...  I'm unlikely to run either day anyway.  So, I might as well schedule days off so that I'm not actually skipping workouts, right?
 
Pretty kick ass to get to watch an 18 inning ball game...  but for my money I'd rather them have finished in 9 and whopped the crap out of the Braves.  All in all, a win's a win, so I'll take it any way I can get it.
 
There's probably an analogy to be made to running the marathon, but I'll refrain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home