Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Now it begins

The quest for my first Triathlon medal/trophy is on.

I’ve gone out and spent money on some triathlon shorts.  These things are basically cycling shorts with a smaller chamois (butt pad) that won’t chafe when you run nor retain as much water when you swim.  Plus the fabric feels lighter, thinner, and stronger than my traditional unitaskers so the full body of the shorts shouldn’t retain as much water either.

Now if I can successfully shake this cold that’s been dogging me for the last week or so I might actually get a chance to use my new toy.

 

1 Comments:

Blogger Tiggs said...

oooh u are ahead of me. By birthday is in 2 weeks and I hope to be getting some tri shorts too :)

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home