Monday, January 23, 2006

Stupid games with stopwatches

I mentioned here that me and my brothers have some pretty stupid competitions with a stopwatch.
Actually, we have a lot of stupid competitions.  I'm currently considering suggesting a "Who can go the longest with a half beard" competition.  You know, shave either the left or right side of your face and only that side, and see how long you can go before your boss, wife, or pride makes you shave the other side.
Since I have a boss, both me and my older brother have a wife, and my little brother has neither boss, wife, nor pride, I suspect he'll win that one.  But I'm willing to suggest the competition just to see if the goon will do it.
So, the competition with the stop watch is this:
How quickly can you start and stop the stop watch?
Stupid, right?
It keeps us occupied for hours.  What simple folk we are.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home