Thursday, February 16, 2006

Cross Training and other stuff

I’m heading out to play paintball this weekend and next.  I expect to do a little running and/or biking tomorrow depending on whether or not the light holds through the end of the day.  I’ve got a hot date with my baby’s mama, so I may not actually be doing any exercising (minds out of the gutter) and may simply be spending an evening at home.

Paintball, however, counts 100% towards my cross training quota.  Activities involved include sprinting, standing very still, springing some more, diving over bushes, getting shot, and shooting the other guy.  And just for the record, paintballs don’t hurt.  Getting shot by a paintball hurts, but only if you can’t manage to make the other guy miss.

 

I can’t wait for the days to get longer so that I can actually get an hour’s worth of riding/running in after work.  These not-quite-early fakey evenings are really beginning to bug me.  It’s daylight at 5:30 when you leave the office, but night time by the time you get to your car 10 minutes later.  Stupid weather.

 

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve Bezner said...

Carefull not to spray your "hunting" buddy.

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home