Saturday, March 04, 2006

Training rides

In 2003 my first training ride was March 1 and I logged 159.7 miles before the big ride.
In 2004 my first training ride was January 9 and I logged 460.5 miles before the big ride.
In 2005 my first training ride was April 9 and I logged 126.66 miles before the big ride (I skipped the Houston ride and only rode the Dallas ride, plus it was post marathon collapse).
In 2006 my first ride was back in January 28, post marathon.  I haven't rode since (I know, I was going to ride Thursday but worked late, so stick it).
So far I've logged 13 miles.  I've got 55 total days remaining, probably only about 30 training days in the mix.  300 miles will be easy.
 
The trick will be finding time and/or a place to run AND swim.
 
Times will be posted tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Joe, I'm in the same boat. Haven't been on the bike yet AT ALL this year. Ugh.

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home