Friday, April 21, 2006

Rule number 1

When the weather is nasty and you have a race/ride to do is this:

 

The rain doesn’t quit when you’re having a good day, so you don’t quit when the rain’s having a good day.

Bring the rain… wash away the weak.

 

 

Of course, this will all pass today and tomorrow will be an absolutely gorgeous day.  I can’t wait.

 

“On the road again,

I just can’t wait to get on the road again,

The life I love if fighting MS with my friends,

Oh I can’t wait to get on the road again.

On the road again!

Like a band of gypsies we go down the highway.

We’re the best of friends,

Insisting that the wheels keep rolling our way…

And our way is…

On the road again…”

 

More later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

Glad you are looking forward to it. Me - total basket case!! Things will be better after the first 20 miles or so!

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home