Wednesday, April 12, 2006

2 days, 2 rides

Ok, so I behaved for 2 days straight and rode back to back.  Tomorrow I take a day off from the bike entirely.
 
Average:  17.7 (!)
Distance:  19.14
Top Speed:  26.0
Time:  1:04:31
 
Freakin' rock!
 
I caught on a pace line rolling at 19 or 20mph.  My "fast lap" was actually 4 or 5 laps.  Nice.  One of the neat things about catching a pace line like that is you're moving so fast you don't really have time to play other games.  The first 30 minutes were pretty boring, but when that line came by, the last 30 just flew by.
 
Extra bonus:  I've dropped 2lbs in 2 days.  I should have been riding like this sooner.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

Awesome!! I rode today, too. Not sure if I lost any poundage though - I keep going out to celebrate after my rides! Have to reload them carbs!

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home