Friday, April 14, 2006

Happy Easter trivia

The Beastie Boys have a (very rockin’) song called “Brass Monkey”.

It’s about a drink.

There’s also a phrase “It’s cold enough to freeze the balls off of a Brass Monkey”.

It’s not about a drink.

 

What’s it refer to?

 

I’ll probably ride between 30 and 50 miles tomorrow… a nice Saturday morning ride.  How odd is that?  3 miles on foot is torture, 50 miles in the saddle is a nice ride in the morning.  I’m a little nutty.

 

Have a happy Easter, and don’t forget to tell Mike thanks.

 

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I have this one certain brother, that on my sixteenth birthday gave me The Beastie Boys Anthology two disk set. He gave it to me and told me to play it loud for the parents, "they'll love it!" I knew that they wouldn't love it, but I did it anyway. I distinctly remember from that CD that they are talking about a drink, but after doing some research I found out that you could be talking about many other things. I think that I found the same website that you found.

8:54 PM  
Blogger WalkSports.com said...

Does 42 minutes on the stationery bike count for anything? :)

Got that in with an hour on the elliptical machine and a 2.1-mile run afterwards with the red headed princess!

Hope you are well and, yes, I need to be more thankful about what Mike has done for me and my family.

Thanks for reminding me. :)

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home