Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I hate running

3 miles.
0:32:39.26
Mile 1:  9:18.83
Mile 2:  11:22.57
Mile 3:  11:57.86
 
This sucked.  I hate running.
I hate the way it makes my feet ache.  I hate the way it makes me gasp for breath.  I hate the way my lungs burn.  I hate...  ooh, she's cute.  I hate that weird ache in my shoulder.  I hate the way I can push and push and push and still not catch that guy running.  I hate the way that guy in jeans passed me.
 
I hate running.
Dear Lord, I hate running.
 
Odds of a RTW appearance are somewhere near 50-50.  Odds of running...  book makers won't touch that one.

3 Comments:

Blogger WalkSports.com said...

Yes, but it is the "oh, she's cute" that keeps us coming back for more. :)

And, oh, I don't need to give you directions again to The Woodlands, do I?

8:20 PM  
Blogger El Oso Furioso said...

Har d har.

8:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Just think. There's some person of the opposite sex, with the same disdain for running, that ran by you today and thought, "oh, he's cute!!" :)

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home