Saturday, August 12, 2006

Thursday's run and adventures in Fatherhood

I wen and ran in the ran Thursday.
There was a ittle improvement...  32:10.
I still wasn't satisfied, but was willing to make a go with a good night's sleep today.
 
Events, however, conspired against me.
I shot a message off to Jon this morning at roughly 4AM informing him that I wouldn't be running.  Why?
I had a baby who refused to sleep.
Earlier in the week we were stretching night time feedings to 4 to 6 hours and getting 1 or 2 in at night--2/6, 12/5, times like that.
 
That stopped Monday.  Last night was 12, 3, 4, and finally 7.  I turned off the alarm at 4.  He's currently sleeping peacefully on the couch with mommy...  they're both so beautiful.
I'll run some time this evening, probably... maybe.
 
Babies are a quite fabulous invention.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Joe, you're awesome. Keep taking care of that fam. Running time will come later. It gets better. Hang in there.

11:11 AM  
Blogger Vica said...

Babies are a quite fabulous invention, LOL. This one you invented yourself, isn't that amazing??

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home