Monday, February 12, 2007

Cycling

Last time I went out cycling it straight up kicked my ass…  but in a good way.

I was tired, but not wiped out.  It was hard, but not impossible.

The weather was bad, but not horrid.

 

I haven’t gone out since.

 

But I haven’t sat idly by, either.  I’ve been lifting weights, working on flexibility, and strengthening my “core” focusing on places that faced the worst of the beating on my last outing.

2 weeks ago I chose not to ride thanks to a personal storm that was shipping all around me.

That storm has mostly subsided, but not gone away.

This past weekend I wussed out because of the cold.  Yea, I know.  Not much of an excuse.

I’m gearing up for a steady diet of 10 and 15 mile days with the occasional big weekend, but the schedule is mostly on hold pending a couple of other things falling into place.

 

Meanwhile, if you’re up for a challenge, check out www.biblein90days.org.

I dare you.

I double dog dare you.

I triple dog double hog tie under the tree double double dare you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home