Thursday, February 01, 2007

Boston "Bomb" Scare

Ok, Boston.  I’ll just come right out and say it.

 

You look like a bunch of idiots.

 

You’re reacting like a suburban soccer mom who sees a garter snake and freaks out and runs down the street screaming that a python is attacking her.

When I saw the first reports around lunch time that “mysterious devices” were around the city that had circuit boards and blah blah, I admit, I was a little worried.  When I saw what the “device” was I laughed my ass off for a solid half hour.  I laughed so hard I almost crapped my pants.  And now your feelings are all hurt because you were made to look a fool and you’re going to arrest and prosecute and stomp around.

Dude, if I left my light-bright on the corner, would you be throwing the same kind of hissy-fit?

 

I will go so far to say that placing advertisements on public property is a bad no-no.  But if you’re going to prosecute these guys you should prosecute all the candidates for office who do the same damned thing.

Cartoon Network (Aqua Teen Hunger Force is an absolutely hilarious show, by the way) should have placed these things on PRIVATE property, with permission from the building owners, and that would have been far more effective and long lasting, but as my uncle used to tell me you can “shoulduv” in one hand and shit in the other and see which fills up faster.

 

Get a grip, Boston.  You look silly and the only thing that’s coming of it is that I can’t wait for the movie now (that I didn’t know about until this morning) and I seriously want one of those “bombs”.

 

Idiots.

1 Comments:

Blogger TX Runner Mom said...

Yep, I bet the authorities in Boston are feeling pretty stupid. And those "bombs" made me laugh too!

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home