Friday, February 29, 2008

Here's a puzzler...

Ok, so I’m considering the Rodeo Run tomorrow.

 

I really wanted to go to the bar tonight on my way home and throw down a few drinks, though.  But, if I go to the bar, I’m not going to run tonight and I’m unlikely to run tomorrow.

 

On the other hand, if I were to have a few drinks tonight, it would be very beneficial to run tomorrow in order to detox my system and sweat out all of the bad mojo.

 

Of course, detoxing my system is the exact opposite of what I had planned to do tonight, and seems a little counter-productive and more than a little wasteful.

 

So, I’m left with the puzzle:  do I toxify my system only to detoxify my system tomorrow, or do I pass on the detoxification entirely and go with the booze, or do I pass on the toxification and opt to run tonight and/or tomorrow?  You see, these are the eternal questions of the universe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home