Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Still feelin' goooood

Yea, I hate running.  I’d rather be doing… well, anything else, really.  Even really gross stuff or painful stuff.

 

But I’m feeling really good after my little 1 milers and still really good after 2 and 3 milers.  Tonight or Thursday I’m probably going to hit a 4 or 5 miler and maybe even mix in a mile on the road just to see what my current time is.  There’s a very VERY slim chance that I’ll be within 15 miles of my goal by the end of the month.

 

So, again, I hate running.  Seriously, I hate it.  But I like feeling good, and I like looking good, too.  Something about having a chick at starbux ask you if you’ve been working out just causes a guy to sport a big old Enzyte grin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home