Monday, January 21, 2008

3 more in the books

I got in 3 tonight on the eliptical.
 
I'm really not a big fan of the eliptical, mainly because outside I can speed up and get the run over with faster.  On the eliptical the "rule" is that my average mile on the road is a mile inside, so it's time based rather than pace based.  Consequently, a 3 mile run is 30 minutes, no slacking, no stopping.
 
As soon as the weather breaks, I'm going to get out there and run a fast 3 miles so that I can "run" faster miles inside...  no slacking, no stopping.
 
With tonight's 3 miles, I'm up to 13 miles on the year.  9 miles behind pace, but well inside the comfort envelope.  I suspect I'll catch up sometime around late February or early March.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home