Monday, April 21, 2008

Candid confession

Ladies and gentlemen, I have a confession to make.

I have a guilty pleasure. One that I’m sure many people, just like me and the same age as me share in common.

I’m making this confession so that they don’t feel they must suffer alone any longer.

Whenever “Ice Ice Baby” comes on the radio, I crank the volume and sing along.

I know, I know… I’ll never be fit to serve public office with that kind of stigma attached to my name. But I don’t care. The only way to healing is through accepting the fact that I am an iceaholic and I’m powerless against the ice. I just sit there and check out the hook while his dj revolves is. It’s just too cold, too cold.

I might even put it in my running mix. How sick is that?

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica, a Austin Runner AND triathlete said...

i didn't realize you still hate running:) hope you are well. miss seeing you!

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is in my running and cycling mix. You can though still be Mayor of Natchitoches because they haven't heard of the Ice yet.

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home