Thursday, August 28, 2008

Ugh...

My back is KILLING me.  Ugh.

 

One more observation from Hillary’s speech:  did you notice the near silence after she said “and a proud American”?  I found that to be curious.

 

Only saw some of Joe Biden’s speech last night and The One’s remarks.  Still no substance.  Lots of “change”, but not much of “to what” and “how”.  I’m very hesitant to give the keys of the country to Nancy Pelosi.  If John McCain needs a favor from Congress as President, then he can call in his contacts, twist some arms, and cash in some political capital.  If The One needs something, he’ll ask Joe Biden if it’s all right to call Nancy and ask for permission.  I don’t think that’s a good way to run a country—George W. has proven that.

 

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's nothing curious about that silence. Democrats hate America. They always have and they always will - that's why they're trying to put a half-Chinese half-Jewish Negro Muslim in the White House.

Guess we'll have to change the name to the African-American House! lol omg amirite?

11:27 AM  
Blogger El Oso Furioso said...

Wow... I'm not sure what disgusts me more, you're clearly xenophobic comment, the complete ignorance demonstrated by your comment, or the absolute cowardice demonstrated by hiding behind a veil of anonymity.

I considered deleting the comment, since it clearly has no value. But I think, instead, I'll leave this ignorance on display because I firmly believe we should shine a light on fools like you so that you can wither rather than shun you into the basement where you can thrive.

11:35 AM  
Blogger K said...

Amen, Joe. That commenter digusts me and will never represent the belief of a true American.

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home