Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Swimming, civil forum

Went swimming last night, felt good.

I’m going to focus more on running over the next week, and put it all together during that last week.

 

I saw the civil forum at SaddleCreek church the other day, but want to watch it again before commenting because there were several distractions while I was watching.

It is curious, though, that there has been no mention of it whatsoever this week in the news (I guess Obama didn’t make that great of a showing?) and there has been remarkably little talk from the chattering classes except for complaints that it was “rigged” or McCain was tipped off to the questions or not in the “cone of silence” or several other accusations of cheating.

Plus John McCain is now ahead in certain polls.

I find that very, very curious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home