Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Debate post mortem I

Ok, during the town hall (and during the first debate) I found myself looking at the candidates’ backs a lot.

(What’d he say?!?)

Yea, you read that right, looking at their backs a lot.

Did anyone else notice how smooth the seam was between the candidates’ shoulder blades?  Yea, so did I.  Makes that whole “bulge on the back” thing from 2004 seem curiouser and curiouser.

 

More later.  I just wanted to toss that out to start things off.  Consider it an appetizer.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sharon Gilligan said...

I love your blog - keep writing.

10:01 AM  
Blogger K said...

I kept thinking... gosh, Obama either needs hair transplants or else his barber got too close with that clipper! LOL

Personally, I'm tired of the thumb/fist action. As if they're playing a game... oh, wait...

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home