Thursday, May 14, 2009

A tale of two standards

Remember, girls, if you’re going to be pretty, be sure to be stupid or, if you do manage to think something, be sure to lie about it.  Because being stupid is ok.  As long as you’re pretty.

Good answer:

“I personally believe, that U.S. Americans, are unable to do so, because uh, some, people out there, in our nation don’t have maps. and uh…
I believe that our education like such as in South Africa, and the Iraq, everywhere like such as… and, I believe they should uh, our education over here, in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa, and should help the Iraq and Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future, for us.”

 

Bad answer:

“I think it's great that Americans are able to choose one or the other. We live in a land where you can choose same-sex marriage or opposite marriage.  And you know what? I think in my country, in my family, I think that I believe that a marriage should be between a man and a woman. No offense to anybody out there, but that's how I was raised.”

 

Now, will these people please get the hell off my news?  You’re making the entire universe a much dumber place.  Like, such as.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home