Monday, December 06, 2004

More pain...

Ok, it was pointed out oh-so-very tactfully that there hasn't been an entry in awhile. There's a good reason for that. I haven't run in awhile. Since the first pain in my legs, there has been a move, a holiday, a vacation, an intestinal virus, more moving, and now serious back pain. That pretty much gets us from the weekend before Thanksgiving to the weekend after Thanksgiving. I'm not exactly happy.
For the first time I'm seriously considering whether or not I'll actually be able to run in the Marathon, and if I can physically run, whether or not I can actually finish. I need to get this back pain under control so I can go back out there and get some miles in. I've bitched about not liking running, but at this point I've invested too much time to let some stupid back pain keep me out of it. I need to get this under control.
I'm not happy right now... not at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home