Monday, November 01, 2004

Day 29

Ok, it rained a lot this weekend. And my lovely wife was sick Thursday night and Friday which waranted me staying up all night tending to her. So, I didn't run. Yea, I know, I could have run. I went to a movie, I could have run. But I didn't, so there. I got a lot of crap going on right now. Don't make me come over there and fight you!
Just kidding... you don't want to fight me, I'll probably out run you anyway. I have been training some, you know.

Today's out. Tomorrow's probably out. 4.5 Wednesday. 6 Thursday. 6 again on Friday. Depending on how I feel after the 6 on Friday I'll pump out 8 or 10 on Saturday or Sunday or I'll just go for another 6. Rain or shine I'm getting in at least 22 miles this week. It'll be the most productive week since I began training (which means next week I'll probably eat a bunch of garbage and not run at all).

I'll be back Wednesday (if I run in the AM) or Thursday with an update and another shameless appeal for money!!! Wheeeee!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home