Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Rain, rain, go away

It rained last night. So technically I didn't skip a workout, it was rained out.
Tonight the Astros play the Nationals (Expos). I've got tickets, so there's no workout tonight, either. But Tuesdays are usually off days.
Tomorrow is cross training--swimming for an hour.
Thursday is a good, long 7 mile run.
Friday is more swimming, and the Saturday morning run is being preempted by an event with the kiddos (the ChildSpree). I may run later in the evening or hit the gym.

I'm feeling better running than I ever have before. If I feel good after this 7 miler, and still feel good next weekend after the long run on Saturday AM, then I may just go out and fire off a half marathon on the 27th. It'll be 2 months ahead of schedule, and I'll probably have to walk a good chunk of it, but it'll be pushing the envelope to help me go farther and faster. Maybe I'll come to my senses before then. We shall see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home