Thursday, September 08, 2005

The next big thing

Ok, so I gave one of my fellow runners, Jessica, some crap for slacking off while I was in the midst of my 11 day hiatus.  She comes back with a 20 mile week.  I think I barely ran 50 miles all of last year total in training and I've only just now hit the 30 mile mark total.  So, now I'm going to raise my own bar.  This week will probably be something like a 10 or 12 mile week.  Next week, because I flapped my damn jaw, I'll be raising my own bar to a 20 mile week.  Besides, it'll be a good test as to whether or not I can get serious about this marathon thing and it'll bring me one step closer to hitting the 1/2 marathon mark by the end of September.
See, you running people are actually inspiring me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica, a Austin Runner AND triathlete said...

Haha, glad i can inspire someone!
-jessica

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home