Thursday, November 17, 2005

50-something

So, I ran yesterday morning because I was anticipating the drama to intensify last night.  I wasn’t disappointed, the drama kept its end of the bargain, but all went about as well as expected, possibly better than expected.

 

So, this morning I planned to wake again at 5:00am with good intentions because I anticipate getting good and drunk this evening (well, maybe only a couple of drinks), so no running tonight.  The alarm went off, 3 minutes after I woke up and 2 minutes after I made the decision that it was too cold outside without even getting out from under the sheets.  Turns out the missus actually had some frost on her car, so I wasn’t wrong.

 

I might run tonight, but I also might sprout wings.  I wouldn’t hold your breath for either to happen.

 

Tomorrow evening’s run will be 6 miles.  Saturday’s run will be no less than 10.  That’ll give me a good 20 mile week (finally) if I actually stick to it.  Next weekend (Thanksgiving weekend) I’ll put a 15 miler on my calendar.  If I’m really only 6 days behind that should totally doable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home