Saturday, November 12, 2005

Blatant theft

Ok, so I stole it from Jen, who stole it from everybody.
Check it out, I'm a perfectionist who gets the job done.  Who'd have thunk it...  I guess I have to go Run the Woodlands tomorrow (today...  ugh).
Oh yea, since all ya'll know my birthday now I expect presents.  Big ones.
 
***Your Birthdate: June 13***
 

You're dominant and powerful. You always need to be in charge.
While others respect your competence, you can be a bit of a dictator.
Hard working and serious, you never let yourself down.
You are exact and accurate - and you expect others to be the same way.
 
Your strength: You always get the job done
 
Your weakness: You're a perfectionist to a fault
 
Your power color: Gray
 
Your power symbol: Checkmark
 
Your power month: April
 

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

have you started the new job? it's not the same w/out you? also, the it's the chevron marathon this year...

7:18 PM  
Blogger jen said...

I'm happy to spread the practice of blog-thievery.

:)

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home