Monday, November 14, 2005

60

We’re inside of 2 months of training left for the marathon.  The sense of immediacy is growing, and that’s a good thing.

I missed the RTW on Saturday.  I just couldn’t get to sleep, and once I got to sleep I just couldn’t get back up.  But I did do a short run in the afternoon… then I went camping and took in a long moonlight hike that even involved a little running… damn, I’m sore.  I’m going to call that cross training.  If it makes me sore, it counts as a workout.

 

“Anonymous” is obviously a former coworker (see comments).  Yes, I’ve started the new job.  Yes, I know it’s the Chevron Marathon, but Chevron didn’t pay me to advertise for them, so it’s the Houston Marathon unless I remember to stick their name in front.

 

After a good weekend of cross training, I’m going to work the kinks out of my legs with a series of 6 mile runs this week.  The goal:  13-15 miles on Saturday.  That should be a good 30 mile week, if I actually do it.

1 Comments:

Blogger jen said...

I know....I can't believe the Marathon is less than 60 days away....

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home