Friday, December 16, 2005

3 things I don't care to see...

1.  Rent
2.  The Producers
3.  Any soccer game...  ever.
 
Don't get me wrong, as a sport junkie and UH grad, I'm pretty excited about a MLS team coming to Houston.  They're going to play at Robertson Stadium at UH so that means upgrades to the facilities there.  Plus more sports are pretty cool and I'll probably end up watching a few games--I've seen some hockey games, so why not soccer.  But I really, really don't care about soccer.  If it ceased to be I'd miss it about as much as I missed NHL hockey last year.
And then there's those musicals.  I hate musicals.  They're so annoying.  All that singing...  just get on with the story already.  I was kind of ambivilant about Rent--figured I might go see it if someone else wanted to.  Then I saw a commercial for it.  The ambivalance is gone.  In fact, if the options were running or seeing Rent, I'd go run.  And that goes for The Producers, too.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tiggs said...

Joe, I am officially sad now. RENT is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

Boo hoo and pooh pooh on Joe :(

11:04 AM  
Blogger jen said...

If you listen to "I'll Cover You" just once, you'll change your mind about Rent. Promise.

11:41 AM  
Blogger El Oso Furioso said...

I wouldn't count on it.

11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home