Friday, December 16, 2005

Well...

...  I don't really know what to say.
 
3 miles.
26:54.77
 
Mile 1--8:30
Mile 2--18:30 (10:00)
Mile 3--26:54.77 (8:24.77)
 
Yea, that's not only a course record for me, but the best 3 miles I've EVER run...  including when I was 100lbs lighter back in high school.
 
That's right, a PR.  And I didn't even want to be out there.
 
There's something to be said for running fast, especially in the cold.  You get to be done sooner than if you run slow.  That's a big bonus if you don't want to be there in the first place.
 
I think I've earned the right to sleep in tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tiggs said...

way to go. it feels good, doesn't it :)

11:10 AM  
Blogger Jessica, a Austin Runner AND triathlete said...

sweet, i have to watch my back next yr!

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home