Friday, January 13, 2006

Confession time

I’m sure at least a couple of you have been waiting for it. 

Here it is.

 

I’ve been running for 12 years.  I don’t even own a bike.  I made all that stuff about cycling up.

I’ve finished 6 half marathons, 4 30k-s, 1 full marathon, and 1 ultra.  Last year I had a bit of a cold.  That’s why I couldn’t finish the full.  In retrospect I probably shouldn’t have been running at all.  This year I’ve been recovering from a freak knee injury—thus the crappy times.

 

 

The above is what I would have typed had I been yanking your chains all this time.

As it turns out, I’m merely yanking your chains today.

I crack myself up sometimes.  See you at dinner, if you’re coming out.  Otherwise I’ll see you in front of Big George.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm completely lost.

3:55 PM  
Blogger El Oso Furioso said...

I was having a couple of Douglas Adams moments this afternoon.

11:16 PM  
Blogger Tiggs said...

LOL you are so funny!

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home