Sunday, March 05, 2006

Yardstick Ride

12.09 miles
15.43 mph
27.50 max mph
Total time:  0:47:52
 
Number of times I vomited:  3.
 
Ok, so don't drink milk before riding.  I know this rule, but I drank some milk this morning anyway.  Milk tastes a lot better going down than coming back up.
 
Other than the vomiting (which didn't get on me, by the way, and didn't cause me to break cadence either) it wasn't a bad ride.  A little slower than I'd like but still faster than the first ride last year and faster than the ride on the same day in 2004.  Of course, in 2004 I rode 44 miles on March 6, not 12 and I didn't vomit. 
All in all, I'm not disappointed.  I'm right where I'd like to be.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tiggs said...

i threw up 3 times last night thanks for 1/2 bottle of red wine consumed at dinner.....not fun

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home