Friday, April 07, 2006

Senseless trivia

The last senseless trivia was answered.

Recap:

Q:  What’s the origin of the label “Ivy League” school?

A:  Originally there were 4 schools (Duke, Yale, Harvard, and I think Brown).  In Roman terms there were IV schools.  Hence the designation IV, or Ivy.  Way to go Jill.

 

 

Today’s senseless trivia:

Tom Petty sings “It’s good to be king” on the CD “Wallflowers”.

What movie did he also use that line in?

 

 

Tomorrow, before 9:00am, I’ll have traveled at least 30 miles by bike.  By Sunday at 4:00pm I’ll have traveled at least another 30.  I might-MIGHT-even run a block or two.  It looks like I won’t be hitting the 300 mile mark, but I’ll certainly approach the 250 mark.  If you’re a betting person you should have bet on the under.  To be completely honest, I would have lost money.  I’m a little surprised I haven’t ridden [yes, that’s a word… now; update your dictionary] more.

2 Comments:

Blogger WalkSports.com said...

For all that brain power, you think that they would have had more rhyme or reason to it.

3:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it was "The Postman"

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home