Monday, April 03, 2006

Training update

Distance 34 miles
Time:   2:07
Average:  16 mph
Top Speed:  31 mph
 
Good ride.
 
Check this out.  Not for the scared of heights.
 
The crazy idea of a Texas Double Triple came to mind.  3 MS150 rides and a marathon in the corresponding city in the same year.
 
This year it would look like this:
 
Houston Marathon  01/15/06
Houston MS150  04/21/06
Dallas MS150   05/06/06
Dallas marathon  12/10/06
 
It even leaves time for a triathlon during the summer months.
 
I'm not doing it this year.  Well, I'm probably not doing it this year, what with the baby and all.  But it would be pretty kickass.
But I might do it next year...  or in 2008.  Hm.  I'd already be 30% there as of April 21.
 
Baseball season finally starts tonight (last night, actually).  Finally, real sports can begin.

5 Comments:

Blogger WalkSports.com said...

Hmmm ... you'd need to get a really big BABB for that one!

I think we could market something like that.

Jon

8:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This would be a good idea but difficult with new baby.

9:56 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I thought you hated running! ;)

11:37 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Oh, and YAYAYAYAYAYAY for baseball season.

11:37 AM  
Blogger Woodlands Runner said...

Wow Nelly! You got TWO Marathons in there? What happened? Heat stroke? I'm thinking about running those two myself.

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home