Monday, May 15, 2006

Weekend workout recap

Saturday I slept in, ate some pizza for breakfast, cleaned the cat litter, took a nap, then went and played paintball.

I “killed” 4, was “killed” twice.

I still have a couple of bruises to show for it, too.

Tomorrow I’ll hit the pool for the first time and maybe spend some quality time on a treadmill.  I hate treadmills.  All that running and you never go anywhere.  Of course, I ran 26.2 miles back in January and ended up at the same place I took off from, so there’s really got to be another, better, reason that I hate the treadmill.

 

---

 

Remember I said gas prices weren’t too high yet?  http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12777854/site/newsweek/

 

Apparently America agrees and only the newsreaders are complaining.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica, a Austin Runner AND triathlete said...

i see you are runing again-too cool!

i need to swim too...maybe we can place bets to see who will dive in first.

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home