Tuesday, October 10, 2006

See? Toldja.

The “nuclear detonation” was a dud.  It seems the North Koreans can’t build anything worth a crap.

From CNN:  http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/asiapcf/10/10/korea.nuclear.test/index.html

 

Just like running 16 miles does NOT equate to running a marathon, a failed test does NOT equate to possession of a nuclear weapon. 

Hell, I can have a failed nuclear test.  In fact, I think I’ll have one right now.

Done.  This nucrear device fabricated from mirrions of gorf barrs did not exprode into a mushroom croud. 

I have Korean nukes, too.  I think I’ll take over a country, now.

 

One thing we do know, though, is where the test site is.  Or, more accurately, we know where it is going to used to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home